Croyde Holiday Cottages
Croyde Holiday Cottages
Which will you choose?
Croyde is perhaps Devon's best-known surfing beach and for good reason. Facing almost due west, this stunning beach has the perfect combination of natural occurrences; swell and quality sandbanks that on a low tide can produce fantastic barrels for surfers. The beach itself is a stunning stretch of golden sand backed by sand dunes overlooking the red-rock headlands; Baggy Point (National Trust) to the north and Saunton Down to the south. Children can enjoy endless fun climbing the dunes, rock pooling, kite flying, surfing and swimming in the life guarded zones and so much more.
Croyde beach is a half mile walk from the village and easily accessed on foot from any number of our luxury holiday cottages. We provide some of the best holiday cottages the village has to offer with each cottage making a great base for exploring the North Devon area whether you stay local or drive to see surrounding beaches, spectacular scenery and neighbouring picturesque villages.
Croyde Beach Facilities
Croyde beach is well-established with facilities that cater to tourists, these include:
- Toilets with facilities for disabled visitors
- Disabled access to the beach
- Deckchair hire, surfboard hire, lifeguards and a lost child centre
- Car parking
- Nearby village shops; Several pubs, restaurants, surf shops, newsagents
- Post Office
- A wildlife Reserve
- Baggy Point - National trust area with car park
NOTE: Dogs are permitted (October - Easter) on the beach but you can enjoy beautiful walks around Baggy Point and the surrounding countryside throughout the rest of the year. The perfect treat for your four-legged friends!
Need some inspiration to help find your perfect Croyde holiday cottage?
Below are some suggestions based of our most popularly asked questions.
- Guests looking for Croyde holiday cottages with hot tubs will be pleased to know you are spoilt for choice in Croyde. Great properties such as Offshore, Hartland View, Sharlands 11 and Longboards all have hot tubs….as well as many more.
- Couples looking for romance and sunset walks on Croyde beach might choose a one or two bedroom holiday cottage or apartment, such as Point View, which has a lovely south facing garden. Croyde bay Apartment and Sand Dunes.
- Families needing more space will find that we have lots of three and four bedroom holiday properties such as Driftwood with lovely open plan living area and The White House with large expansive, high ceiling rooms.
- Groups of friends or extended families find that booking neighbouring Croyde holiday cottages such as Trasona and Mondos. Seaward and Driftwood or larger properties such as Home House will give you all the flexibility you need.
- Pet owners will be pleased to know that we have many dog friendly holiday cottages in Croyde too; take a look at Pebbles, which has a large enclosed garden and is very near the beach.