North Devon Holiday Cottages
The best North Devon holiday cottages, all in one place
Ocean Cottages has a luxury portfolio of carefully selected self-catering holiday cottages set in the popular coastal area of North Devon - Croyde, Woolacombe, Saunton, Putsborough and Georgeham.
Ocean Cottages is a well-established family run business renowned for its high-quality holiday homes, where guests return year after year to experience the many different property choices on offer.
The majority of our properties are situated within an easy walk of the popular, family friendly surfing beaches along the beautiful North Devon coastline - many have sea views! An increasing number of our properties have hot tubs too - the perfect spot for that holiday glass of wine.
Being luxury holiday homes, each cottage is equipped to ensure your holiday will be everything you could wish for. Morning snooze in a hammock? Afternoon BBQ? It's the final touches that make an Ocean Cottages' holiday even more memorable.
As a result of our combined love of property and technology, many of our properties feature a 3D walkthrough tour. You can therefore visit the properties before arriving in North Devon and can book in confidence knowing that the whole property works perfectly for your party and looks beautiful throughout.
Browse our cottage collections for inspiration:
- Hot Tubs
- Sea Views
- Large Gardens
- Cottages for Couples
- Pet Friendly Cottages
- Large Cottages for Groups
- Cosy Cottages
By specialising in such a specific area of the UK we can ensure the standards of our properties remain high. Should you require any assistance during your stay, Ocean Cottages provide guests with a 24/7 emergency phone line.
Ocean Cottages are blessed to have a team full of passion and knowledge for the local area. Our small but professional team offer a very personal service, ensuring that all customers find their perfect holiday home. Contact us on 01271 320 330, on our live chat feature or via email to start the search for your next dream holiday!
We go the extra mile to ensure that we help you with your holiday choice and with our extensive knowledge of the properties and area we can help you to ensure that you choose the right holiday for you!
Read some of our customer reviews...
- "Having stayed in Croyde countless times in various cottages over the last few years we thought it time to give credit where credit is due. Ocean Cottages have provided us with accommodation that is second to none, beautifully presented, clean and tidy - a real pleasure to walk in to when you arrive. This is a credit to all the staff including those helping with the initial booking to those who clean and tidy up for the next lucky holidaymakers."
- "The overall experience, in our view, has been superb and we look forward to "more of the same please" in the not too distant future in this wonderful part of North Devon."
- "Thank you all at Ocean Cottages - see you soon."
- "The booking process with Ocean Cottages was very efficient and we found the staff to be responsive and courteous throughout!"
- "We were very happy with the service from Ocean Cottages and would definitely book with you again."
North Devon's known for its natural beauty: soft, golden sands; rugged cliffs; lush green countryside; and the untamed wildness of Exmoor. But there's more to it than that. North Devon has beautiful, interesting and historic attractions, good leisure facilities and a fabulous choice of things to see and do for all ages. The area is also a walkers' and cyclists' paradise.
North Devon's regional centre is Barnstaple, where you'll find the main business, commercial, leisure and shopping venues, but there's also plenty of interest to be found in the slightly smaller towns of Ilfracombe, Bideford, Torrington and South Molton. However, the beautiful coastal villages of Croyde, Woolacombe, Braunton, Saunton and Georgeham are perhaps the most desirable places to visit, as they combine a cosy village feel with great beaches and proximity to all that North Devon has to offer