England, Croyde, Devon
ChangeoverSaturday, Flexible Off Peak
White Water has been completely refurbished to provide a contemporary holiday home with large, well equipped kitchen with electric oven and hob, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, opening into conservatory with dining table and chairs for 8 and casual seating area overlooking the gardens.
Separate sitting room with log burner, comfortable seating for 8 & TV with Freeview, DVD players,books and games will keep the family entertained.
To the ground floor there is a king size bedroom with TV, twin bedroom and family bathroom with shower over the bath. The utility area and shower room are accessed via the garden with door leading through to secure bike/board storage.
To the first floor there is a king size bedroom, a further twin bedroom and a shower room.
Outside there is driveway parking for 3 cars. The large enclosed lawned garden provides a safe environment for children and dogs alike and the hot tub provides a relaxing place to enjoy the evening sunsets. There is an outdoor table and chairs on the terrace for 'al-fresco' dining. A coal BBQ is available.
White Water is situated in Sandy Way which gives direct access onto the footpath leading to the beach and the village amenities. It will allow 2 well behaved dogs.
This property is restricted mobility friendly - please contact us for more information.
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - Double bed (sleeps 2, first floor)
- Bedroom 2 - Twin (sleeps 2, ground floor)
- Bedroom 3 - Double (sleeps 2, ground floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Twin (sleeps 2, first floor)
For more information visit:- http://www.croydebeachbreaks.co.uk/
Please also see Eden created with the same design
Hot Tub *charges may apply
Restricted Mobility - Contact Us
|Walk To Beach (Approx)||
|Walk To Village/Amenities (Approx)||
Well located and well equipped
|From||To||Week (£)||Night (£)||Occupation||Min. Rental||Changeover||To|
|22 Jul 2017||01 Sep 2017||2,445||612||9||7+ nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|02 Sep 2017||15 Sep 2017||1,265||367||9||7+ nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|16 Sep 2017||29 Sep 2017||1,050||263||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|30 Sep 2017||20 Oct 2017||1,050||263||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|21 Oct 2017||27 Oct 2017||1,535||383||9||7+ nights||Saturday||Saturday|
|28 Oct 2017||15 Dec 2017||995||248||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|16 Dec 2017||05 Jan 2018||1,965||492||9||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
Rental & Booking Information
Additional Booking Information
£35 booking fee payable at time of booking.
50% of the accommodation cost and booking fee are required to secure the booking. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival along with the refundable damages deposit.
If your booking is less than 10 weeks away, the full amount (including booking fee and damages deposit) is due at the time of booking.
Check-in time is from 4pm and the check-out time is 10am.
Subject to availability and if requested upon booking.
- Highchair - First two highchairs supplied free of charge
- Additional Highchairs - £10 per week
- Travel Cot (Linen not provided) - First two travel cots supplied free of charge
- Additional Travel Cots (Linen not provided) - £10 per week
- Occasional Bed (Subject to space at the property/insurance cover)- £30 per week
- Dog (Maximum of 2) - £20 per week, per dog. An additional £50 for each dog will be added to your refundable damages deposit when your booking is being processed
- Hot Tub - Included in the accomodation cost
- Linen - Provided free of charge
- Bath/Hand Towels - Provided free of charge.
- Hot Tub Towels - Provided free of charge.
Any special requirements? Speak to us and we will be pleased to do all we can to make your stay special.