Eden | Pet Friendly | Large House & Garden | Hot Tub
England, Croyde, North Devon
Eden has been designed with something for everyone. Whether it is the comfy corner sofa, wood burning stove and smart TV in the grown-up lounge, or the chill-out garden lounge with sofas, bean bags and huge table football or the large flat, grassed garden with sun-drenched deck, perfect for evening barbeques. Or maybe it is the private hot outside shower beside the front door so you can wash outside ALL week and no sand needs to be walked through the house, or the luxury bedding, quality mattresses and black out blinds in each bedroom for the assurance of a comfy night's sleep.
When everyone decides they want ice creams, or take away pizzas for supper, or a trip to the deckchair cinema or the pub, there's something pretty special about knowing you can be there in two minutes from your holiday residence!
The ground floor consists of a large open plan kitchen/dining room which is well equipped, including range cooker & microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier. There is a breakfast bar seating 3 and a large dining table with chairs for 9 guests.
As mentioned above there are two sitting rooms, one at the front of the property with comfortable seating for everyone, log burner, smart TV with freeview, board games and books. The second lounge, which looks out onto the garden, is another light and spacious area. There is a small smart TV in this room, along with table football, a toy box, sofas and bean bags.
A family bathroom and two bedrooms can also be found on the ground floor, consisting of a twin room (with the ability to be arranged as a superking) and a luxury king sized bedroom. Both rooms are beautifully decorated and styled with the nearby coast in mind.
A further king sized bedroom can be found on the first floor. This room also has an additional single bed - providing families with flexible sleeping arrangements. The fourth and final bedroom is a twin room with pretty views across the village (some limited headroom). This room has the flexibility to be arranged as a superking bed to accomodate a range of family parties. A shower room is also on this floor. All three of the upstairs rooms are accessed via a corridor with limited headroom. Please note that all the other bedrooms have full height ceilings.
The south west facing garden is safely enclosed for children and mainly lawned, with a large deck for al-fresco dining. There are picnic benches, relaxed garden chairs, a coal BBQ and swing ball. Storage for your bikes and boards is in the large white shed where you will also find a trolley to take all your gear to the beach, which is a short easy walk (10 minutes) via the footpath near Billy Budds.
A hot tub will be available from May 2017 at an additional cost of just £100 per week. The refundable damages deposit will be increased by £100 if this option is selected. A hot outside shower can also be found at the property.
Parking for 3 cars can be found at the front of the property. Two well behaved dogs are welcome at Eden.
4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
- Bedroom 1 - King size bed and single bed (charges apply)(sleeps 3, first floor)
- Bedroom 2 - King size bed (sleeps 2, ground floor)
- Bedroom 3 - Twin beds. Can be arranged as super king (sleeps 2, ground floor)
- Bedroom 4 - Twin beds. Can be arranged as super king (sleeps 2, first floor)
Hot Tub *charges may apply
Restricted Mobility - Contact Us
|Walk To Beach (Approx)||
|Walk To Village/Amenities (Approx)||
Perfect Beach House for 8 of us.
Loved the house and the village and the beach.
|From||To||Week (£)||Night (£)||Occupation||Min. Rental||Changeover||To|
|21 Jul 2017||31 Aug 2017||2,445||612||9||7+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|01 Sep 2017||14 Sep 2017||1,265||317||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|15 Sep 2017||28 Sep 2017||1,050||263||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|29 Sep 2017||19 Oct 2017||1,050||263||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|20 Oct 2017||26 Oct 2017||1,535||383||9||7+ nights||Friday||Friday|
|27 Oct 2017||14 Dec 2017||995||248||9||3+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
|15 Dec 2017||04 Jan 2018||1,965||492||9||4+ nights||Flexible||Flexible|
Rental & Booking Information
£35 booking fee payable at time of booking.
50% of the accommodation cost and booking fee are required to secure the booking. The remaining balance is due 8 weeks prior to arrival along with the refundable damages deposit.
If your booking is less than 10 weeks away, the full amount (including booking fee and damages deposit) is due at the time of booking.
Subject to availability and if requested upon booking.
- Highchair - First two highchairs supplied free of charge
- Additional Highchairs - £10 per week
- Travel Cot (Linen not provided) - First two travel cots supplied free of charge
- Additional Travel Cots (Linen not provided) - £10 per week
- Dog (Maximum of 2) - £20 per week, per dog. An additional £50 for your dog will be added to your refundable damages deposit when your booking is being processed
- Single Bed For 9th Guest (Linen and bedding provided) - £20 per week
- Linen - Provided free of charge
- Bath/Hand Towels - Provided free of charge
- Bed Configurations - Two of the bedrooms at this property can be arranged as either a twin room or a super king. Please select your request upon booking.
- Hot Tub - £100 per week. An additional £100 will be added to the refundable damages deposit too.
- Hot Tub Towels - Provided free of charge.
Any special requirements? Speak to us and we will be pleased to do all we can to make your stay special.